Monday, November 29, 2010

Work from home

This is not so much a money saving tip as it is a money making. Explore the world of Work from home. I currently do Quality Assurance for DemandMedia. Which sounds so much cooler than it actually is. I get paid per word, and I choose the best keywords for a title. So that when you search for something on a search engine, if you type that particular keyword or phrase, the title will pop up. It is so very boring but I have made about 300 dollars in the past 2 months and I really just worked in 20 min incriments and less than an hour a day. I am now trying this data entry work to check this out go to

www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=3076168

I am still trying this one out but like many of the legitimate work from home jobs there is no fee to join (and there never should be).

Working for home is a great option for stay at home moms that just need a little extra cash, help to pay off some of those bills, for people who need to take a second job but not sure how to fit it in their schedule, or for those who just want a little extra money for the ever swiftly approaching holidays. Another website I have looked at, which has very good reviews and a number of full time work from home opportunities is Homeworkersnet.com There are a number of well known and reputable companies. Just we forewarned that a number of these jobs are call center jobs.

Happy job hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment